Neighborhoods We Serve
Our current territory spans from Ansley Park to Chastain Park and everything in between. The majority of our clients live in Buckhead and have trash pick up on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you are outside of our service area, please send us an email and let us know where you live – maybe we can help in the future! Trash Can Valet currently only handles homes in the City of Atlanta.
Who We Serve
Trash Can Valet serves busy families, traveling professionals, elderly residents, and anyone with one or more of those (not-so-great) excuses!
- no more lugging the cans to the street
- no more fighting about whose turn it is to take out the trash
- no more shuttling trash cans behind your car
- no more relying on the kids, the nanny, the maid
Every week, our trustworthy Trash Can Valet will:
1. Text you a reminder that they are coming.
2. Transport your cans to the street the day before.
3. Return them after trash is collected the following day.
4. Text you a follow up when the job is done.
Every Sunday night it happened. My beloved husband would inevitably look over at his beloved wife and say (more like a groan, actually), “Well…I guess I need to go drag the trash cans to the street.” As a busy (and beloved) wife and mom – and serial entrepreneur – my busy (and beloved) husband may have been the one dragging the cans, but it was dragging me down too. Until the idea for Trash Can Valet popped into my mind! That’s when I created this very valuable service – the one we needed! – to help Atlanta households. Now we have more time for the important things in life: like “discussing” which show to binge-watch. So…if you’re looking for a better excuse for not dragging your can(s) to the curb, nobody moves our cans better than Trash Can Valet! ~Sarah Kathryn
Request more information
Ready to Stop Moving Your Cans? Sign Up Now.
Fill out the form below and we will give you a call within 24 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. Is there a limit on the number of cans?
We will haul all green trash and blue recycling cans from behind/beside your house to the street (and back)!
2. How do you price?
We come to your home twice a week to pull the trash and recycling cans. $25 per week. No contracts. This is a subscription service so we do not do just one week.
3. Will you carry large items or yard trimmings to the street (tires, furniture, bags of clippings)
Trash Can Valet are not equipped to do any large item transport. You have to take large items and yard clippings to the street.
4. Do you offer Trash Can Pressure Washing? Does this sanitize the unit?
Yes we offer quarterly cleaning to our clients and neighbors. You do not have to be a weekly subscriber to enjoy having us clean your cans professionally.
The dates will be listed quarterly. Cost is $20 per can to wash, dry, and sanitize your trash and recycling cans.
Pre-payment required for you to be on the route. Fill out the form to get more information.